NEVER ROLL A DOG!!!
Just got a new Puppy? Try the famous "Puppy Battle Plan".
This program keeps new owners sane and puppies happy.
Owners learn the do's and dont's of puppyhood, they learn how to avoid common mistakes, get educated about how to achieve the fastest, lifelong lasting results.
There is nothing more amazing then a well behaved young puppy, to meet an owner who does not have to talk about how hard potty training is or how many shoes got destroyed this time.
The puppy session is a 2 hour seminar at your home (Please, keep your puppy safe if not fully vaccinated!)
"Every Dog Deserves An Education"
* We work with all breeds, all sizes, all ages!
* Respect for "No" and "OK"
* All basic commands and advanced training.
* Potty Training
* House Soiling
* Proper crate training
* Walk on leash (Heel)
* No jumping on people and furniture
* Specializing in Behavioral Modification, Communication and Anxieties.
* Some aggressions (Fear Aggressions, Food Aggressions - Source Guarding), preparing dog for arrival of a baby, dog/dog issues, to "Others" like stopping your dog from jumping around and barking while riding in a car.
* Lifting self esteem and encouraging confidence.
* NEVER be harsh while training.
* True Leaders Of The Pack are kind, settled, laid back and exercise calm behavior when working with a dog.
* We do NOT endorse any type of violence toward dogs and we do NOT use prong collars!
* The program is easy to learn for dogs and owners, and positive reinforced.
Canine Good Citizen:
Gail Meserve, certified Trainer, partnered up to do the Canine Good Citizen testing for DogNanny 911:
Gail is a member of The Phoenix Field and Obedience Club's division.
Coordinator for the Therapy Dog Program at Banner Thunderbird
Medical Center, and Tester/Observer for Therapy Dogs, Inc.)
Her fees are not affiliated nor regulated by DogNanny 911 Obedience.
IMPORTANT: Please check with your BBB before hiring a trainer! Please check claims made by the trainer. If the trainer claims to be recommended by a local Dog Rescue, by a vets, groomers, etc. ASK for the info/phone numbers of those mentioned. See I.D., read contracts carefully (Never hire without a contract!) The safety of your pet dog is important. Your safety is important, too.